Happy March everyone!
2017 has been off to a good start for me. New Year’s Resolutions not staying very strong but I’m constantly reminding myself that starting back up is considered progress! I’m learning a lot about myself, loving myself more, and working on me.
How are y’all’s New Year’s Resolutions going? Did you already forget about them? I’ve had to write my goals and reminders up on my wall in my room to look at every time I walk out of the room. That way I don’t forget: who I am, whose I am, and who I want to be. Maybe a Post-It could help you too?
Well considering that it is already March and we have already completed 1/6 of 2017, I have a few trusty products I’ve learned to love and wanted to share with y’all! Keep reading for more info:
1. Living Proof Perfect hair Day fresh cut split end mender – I have loved this with an everlasting love since this time last year. I have purchased it twice now. This stuff literally mends your split ends in seconds. Read up on it in that link. Living proof has been my hair’s best friend for a year now. I guess it’s our anniversary? Also, if you are wanting your hair to grow ASAP (like me), this stuff WILL DO IT. Guys, my hair has grown so many inches SO fast without me needing a hair cut. I don’t remember the last time I got a hair cut? Living proof says this is best used in-between cuts. So I’ll be getting a trim soon, don’t worry. You can use it on wet or dry hair but with my experience, it works best on wet hair, before primer!
- Also, side note: just found out that Living Proof has automatic delivery :O
2. OUAI Haircare Wave Spray – I got this in my Ipsy bag and it works as a texture spray. It smells amazing and works great to give your hair volume and texture! I love using it after styling my hair. Loving this brand!
3. Tarteist PRO Amazonian Clay Palette – This is a matte (+ 4 shimmer) eye shadow palette by Tarte that smells like heaven. I love using this stuff. It is SO pigmented and I love mattes and it applies so well. Everyone loves it. I got it for Christmas and I am so thankful for it! These shades go for everyday and for dramatic looks. Get it if you’re looking for a matte eye shadow palette. You won’t regret it.
4. Colour Pop Ultra Matte (Beeper) and Ultra Satin (Magic Wand) Liquid Lipsticks – I first purchased Colour Pop’s Ultra Satin Lip when I wanted one of Kathleen Lights’s videos and loved her lip color. It’s so affordable and you get $5 off your first purchase. I’ve loved it and wanted to purchase another and my friends Jenna wore Beeper one day and I loved it so much I had to get it. Both of these lippes are so pigmented and stay on through THICK & THIN. They are not drying at all. They’re incredible. Please buy 10. The Ultra Satin is like a matte with a shine and the matte, of course, is all matte. Better than lipliner.
5. Clinique Deep Comfort Hand and Cuticle Cream – so lately my hands have been getting CRAZY dry and cracking and bleeding and I knew I needed someting concentrated and serious. Nothing with a fragrance and something special for my hands and cuticles. My cuticles were getting so bad too. I work at the Clinique on campus and decided to purchase this. It is a perfect size to carry around everywhere with me in my purse and this stuff feels SO great, better than any other cream I tried. It relieved and healed my hands and cuticles, seriously.
6. Real Techniques Brushes (Shade + Blend, Setting) – I hit these up at Ulta when they had the buy one get one FREE Real Techniques brushes and NYX face and eye makeup. The two purple ones (Shade + Blend) came in a pack then the Setting in a separate pack. I had wanted another eye shadow basic brush since I’ve had my e.l.f. one forever and I wanted a larger, more dense shader brush so this came in so clutch. I had to get another one for free so I chose the small setting brush which I’ve also wanted to try. Guys, please go buy these now because they are INCREDIBLE. These are some of the best brushes I’ve used in my life. I love the grip on them and the brushes are so soft and work so easily.
I hope y’all enjoyed these reviews and hope this helps any of you who were thinking about purchasing these items. As always, feel free to comment and ask any questions.
I hope you all have a fabulous rest of your week. Enjoy your second week in March, spring is almost here!